Design, Build, Run & Stream an Esports Event (5 Days)
Monday 15th August – Friday 19th August
This multi-faceted 5-day Gaming and Esports Event Design course provides learners with the broadest experience of the gaming and esports event industry. Learners will have the chance to experience a range of careers and opportunities as we work together to plan, design, setup and run a LAN based esports event.
During the week learners will experience shout casting, green screening, streaming, marketing, tournament design, event management, journalism, video capture, technology and infrastructure setup, gameplay and the experience of playing and being part of a team within a live event! We will have current industry experts and active professionals in each specialist field joining remotely to support and guide our learners, inspiring and empowering our learners along the week.
Following the concept and planning phase learners will put into practice what they have learnt through a live production. The event will then be undergoing a technical test, the live day blocked out, rehearsed as we plan to safely stream the finished event to friends and family, giving our learners the full experience and spectrum of an esports experience!
Learners will also receive training on the most important skills needed to plan and manage gaming and esports events. During different days on the course you will learn more about Teams, Players, Tournament Structures, Attracting Audiences, Signing Sponsorships, Social Media Marketing, Operation of an Event, and how to create the right Design.
- Suitable for ages from 12 years old
- Little or no experience is required
- We will provide you with everything you need for the course
What kind of experience will the course provide
- Understanding of the competitive gaming scene
- Creating and designing a gaming event
- Planning and resourcing required for a gaming event
- How to deliver your own esports event
- The required technology and event setup
- Broadcasting requirements and streaming configuration
- Running, Hosting, Participating and Streaming a Live event on the final day of the course
- 08:00 - 09:00
- Wake-up / Breakfast
- 09:00 - 13:00
- Structured Learning (with break)
- 13:00 - 14:30
- Lunch & Leisure time
- 14:30 - 17:00
- Structured Learning
- 17:00 - 18:00
- Relaxation time
- 18:00 - 19:00
- 19:00 - 21:00
- Entertainment / Activity
- 21:00 - 22:00
- Relaxation time
- End of Day