What we offer?
A fun learning experience for everyone. Join us for half, full-day or week long sessions exploring World-Building, Metahumans and Problem Solving all while having fun and learning new digital skills.
A series of individual, tutor led and self-learning courses designed to excite, engage and help young people learn and develop new skills. These courses teach skills in a specific area and act as a gateway into new opportunities.
A unique set of courses created and developed by esports professionals, delivered in partnership with a team of industry expert lecturers and offering practical vocational experience during study.
Why choose us?
- Over 25 years experience in educating young people.
- Qualified tutors with industry experience to create a stimulating and enriching learning experience for all ages.
- Guest lectures with practical knowledge designed to inspire students and help them fulfil their individual potential.
- Direct relationships with industry partners to offer unique placements and future apprenticeships.
- A strong support network giving students all the help they need to succeed.
- We ensure that student safety and welfare is paramount.
- We take learning seriously and have policies and procedures in place to protect and support all our students.
Children and young people have a right to expect us to provide a safe and secure environment and a fundamental right to be protected from harm.
This means everyone who comes into contact with children, young people and their families, including those who do not have a specific role in relation to safeguarding children, have a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
We are committed to your welfare and have expert staff who can offer support. All our staff go through regular training, and share the responsibility to protect students from harm. We have a series of policies and procedures embedded and regularly reviewed to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all our students.
We have appointed a ‘designated safeguarding lead’ who has responsibility to provide support to staff members who carry out safeguarding duties and who will liaise closely with other external services.
We recognise that all students are different and will learn in different ways. Our courses offer a mix of structured learning alongside practical experience but our team has extensive experience in supporting learners and our tutors and support staff are available to help you if you need them.
We treat each case individually and can advise and make suitable adjustments to meet the needs of each student.
To find out more information about learning support, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org